Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fotos!

The first night! Ha! I'm better now!

My room. The big bed is my sleeping bed and the small one is my "grody bed" that I lay in during the day.

My bathroom.

My cranberry (I think) granita with a neatly folded napkin. Coffee Shop idea!

The courtyard in the Ixbalanque School. Lots of pretty flowers!

Coffee Shop!

Our favorite game! Rummy. We have multiple running tabs.

Another courtyard shot.

Our gecko friend Fred.

View from the second floor of a cafe of the central park.

Statue at museam.

The church we attended!

Vince's seat at the church :)

2 comments:

  1. Ry will be jealous of your gecko friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the pictures, Sam. It gives me a good idea of what things look like that you are experiencing. I'm sure the gecko is earning his keep by eating the bugs you don't want to have in your room. :) Blessings. Roylene

    ReplyDelete